Benefits of Ozone in Air
- Ozone completely eliminates odors, kills mold, mildew, fungus and airborne
- Ozone purifies, disinfects and sanitizes air and keeps it fresh.
Benefits of Ozone in Water
- Ozone kills bacteria, viruses, parasites, algae, fungus, mold spores, protozoa, yeast, cysts and neutralizes toxic chemicals, such as pesticides and insecticides, without leaving a chemical residue, unlike chlorine.
Benefits of Ozone on Fruits and Vegetables
- Ozone fruit & vegetable washing machine eliminates and neutralizes the harmful effects on insecticides, pesticides and chemicals found in produce.
- Ozone kills 99% of living micro-organisms, viruses and germs.
- Ozone on produce is very effective on a host of pathogen, bacteria, protozoa, cyst, virus, fungus, mold spores, yeast from a variety of sources, such as farms and commercial packaging and processing, which may also be contaminated from other sources of water.
- Ozone increases the life and freshness of produce because bacteria hastens spoilage.
- Ozone is 50 to 2,000 times more effective and acts faster than chlorine.
- Ozone is the most powerful disinfectant without leaving a chemical residue, such as chlorine, which is a known carcinogen.
Benefits of Ozone on Fish and Meat
- Ozone removes odor and preserves freshness.
Other Applications for the Use of Ozone
- Ozone will last for about 15 minutes. After produce has been treated and submerged in ozonated water, you can re-use the water by simply pouring it out on the counter top without leaving a chemical residue.
- The ozonated water can also be used to disinfect baby bottles, dishes, flatware, etc.
- Just make sure you wash these items first before disinfecting them.
Money Saving Tips and Special Notice to Vegetarians
No need to pay extra for organic fruits and vegetables or to throw away spoiled produce. The multi-purpose ozone washer provides a healthy solution that lengthens the life of produce.
When people hear the word “ozone” they think of smog, but that is not produced by the vegetable washer! Oxygen is O². Ozone is O³, which is produced by lightning. The following is a brief list of benefits of ozone in air, water, on fruits, vegetables and other applications that need to be disinfected.